0 votes
What is the proper way to address an envelope to a married couple?

1 Answer

+1 vote
Address a married couple using "Mr." and "Mrs." followed by the man's name. For example, "Mr. and Mrs. John Doe." Address an unmarried couple that lives together with their appropriate titles joined together with "and." For example, "Ms. Jane Doe and Mr. John Mark."